Create a Staffer Default Role
Print this Article
Email this Article
This article will show you how to create and add a default role in BigTime. That way, when you add a new user to BigTime you can easily give them a role like "project manager." First, we’ll navigate to Default Roles, and then will add values.
- Click My Company...Staff list from your navigation bar.
- Click on a staffer’s name from the Staff List. This will take you to the Basic Info tab on this staffer’s Staffer Dashboard, which is where you want to be.
- Find the header Default Role and click the red triangle beneath the header and a picklist will populate.
- Scroll to the end of the list and click on the hyperlink, Edit these values. This will populate your Field Values Settings and take you directly to Field Values...Team Role.
NOTE: This is also where you can add a Default Role. Instead of selecting "Edit these values", you'll select the role you want to apply from the picklist.
- Click Add New Value.
- Enter your new value on the right-side of the window.
- Click Save to save your changes. Repeat the process to add more values.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?