Rename an Expense Report when It’s Been Rejected
Print this Article
Email this Article
If an expense report is rejected, then it can be renamed before it’s re-submitted. Read on to learn how.
NOTE: This article assumes that at least one expense has been rejected. The following steps explain how to re-name the rejected expense.
- Click Time/Expense...Expenses.
- Click Expense History.
- Click on the hyperlink for the rejected expense that needs to be updated and re-submitted.
- Open the expense and make the necessary changes, since it was rejected. Be sure to save your work.
- Click the hyperlink at the bottom of your window, click here to submit these expenses. This will take you to a new screen where you’ll have the opportunity to re-name the report before it’s re-submitted.
- Re-name the report, if you wish, by updating the text in the textbox.
- Click Re-submit Expense to do just that.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?