Add a Percent Markup on Expense Codes
Print this Article
Email this Article
This article explains how to add a percent markup on an expense code. Follow the steps below.
- Click My Company...Field Values from your navigation menu.
A new window will pop up, and you’ll default into Basic Categories...Categories.
- Click Expense Codes, found under Basic Categories.
- Click on an expense code.
- Scroll down on the right-side of your window until you see the header, Markup.
- Enter the markup value into the textbox and click Save.
The markup value will be applied when invoicing for that expense.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?