Add and Filter Columns on your A/R Dashboard
Print this Article
Email this Article
Your A/R Dashboard should contain the details you need in the way you prefer to view them. This article will show you how to add columns and filter columns.
Add Columns to your A/R Dashboard
First, let’s get to your A/R Dashboard and add columns to it.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click on the A/R Aging tile, which is the tile on the far right side of your screen.
This will take you to your A/R Aging window, which will look like this:
- Click on the Gear icon to add or remove columns from your window.
- Select or unselect fields that appear in the picklist that populates. Note that some fields, like project, are mandatory. You can’t remove these fields from your view.
This is also where you can organize the order of your selected fields for how they’ll appear on your window. Click on the intersecting arrows for a field; drag and drop it where you’d like it.
- Click Apply to apply your changes.
Customize your Columns
Now let’s apply the filter icon to get the specific information you need in a column. This section assumes that you’re on your A/R Aging Dashboard, as discussed in the section above.
- Click on the triangle.
- Click on the filter icon in the column.
A small window will pop up where you can filter a column based on specific parameters. For example, we clicked on the filter icon in the Date column, and added specific dates as parameters.
Once we click Apply, the Date column will be filtered to only show the results based on our parameters.
Filtering works similarly in other columns, too, whereby you’ll either enter start and end values or you’ll check boxes to tell the system what fields to include when the filter is applied.
NOTE: Filter a column without adding specific criteria by clicking on the name of the column. For example, click on Status and the column is automatically filtered by status.
- Remove the filters that have been applied to your columns by re-clicking on the filter icon.