How to Create a Snapshot on your A/R Aging Dashboard
Print this Article
Email this Article
You can take multiple snapshots of different invoices all at once on your A/R Aging Dashboard. The snapshots appear as hyperlinks on the Preview tab your drafted invoice. That way, you can see what an invoice looks like in a particular template before you send it to your customer.
This article will show you how to take these snapshots from your A/R Aging Dashboard and then view them on a drafted invoice.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click on the A/R Aging tile, which is on the far right of your screen. Doing so will take you to your A/R Aging Dashboard.
NOTE: You can also access the Snapshot feature via Drafts...Finals.
- Select the invoice you’d like to create a snapshot for. Create multiple snapshots at once by selecting multiple invoices.
- Click on the white triangle next to Bulk Actions and select Create Snapshot from the picklist.
The snapshots will be added to the Preview tab of the drafted invoice.
See a snapshot by clicking on a hyperlinked value in the Amount column.
Then, click on the Preview tab of your drafted invoice, and you’ll see the added snapshot under Invoice Snapshots on the far right column.
Here are a few points to know about snapshots:
- The snapshot hyperlink shows when (time and date) the snapshot was taken.
- Administrators and whoever took the snapshot can delete a snapshot.
- A “more” button will appear if there are more than ten snapshots.
- When you email an invoice from BigTime, BigTime will automatically create a snapshot of the invoice.
Where to Go from Here: