How to Automatically Consolidate Invoices
Print this Article
Email this Article
Consolidating invoices makes life easier for your clients: they get one invoice instead of many.
But they can help you, too. Save time and stay organized when you choose to automatically consolidate invoices. This article will show you how.
- Click My Company...Project List from your navigation bar.
- Select a project from your list of projects.
- Click on the Contact Info tab.
- Scroll to the end of your window and check the box next to Consolidate Invoices.
By making this selection, any invoices that are created on the same day for this client will be consolidated automatically when they’re created. This avoids the extra step of creating each invoice, then manually consolidating them.
- Click Save to save your work.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?