Create a Snapshot with Bulk Actions
Print this Article
Email this Article
Create a snapshot for multiple invoices at once with Bulk Actions on your Draft Invoices dashboard. This article will walk you through the process.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this article:
- Get to your drafted invoices,
- Create a snapshot of multiple invoices with Bulk Actions,
- Find the snapshot in your drafted invoice.
TIP: What’s a snapshot?
You can take a snapshot of drafted invoices. This means you save a copy of the invoice, which appears as a hyperlink on the side of your invoice. Snapshots are helpful when you want to see what an invoice looks like with your different invoice templates.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click Drafts, found on the middle tile, and then click the tile itself.
- Check the box next to each drafted invoice that you want to create a snapshot for.
- Click on the white triangle next to Bulk Actions and a picklist will populate.
- Select Create Snapshot from the picklist.
NOTE: The snapshot will take the default invoice template on the preview screen, so you may want to change the preview template before creating it in bulk.
See your Snapshots on a Drafted Invoice
Now let’s go into a drafted invoice to see where the snapshot will appear.
Click on the hyperlinked dollar amount in the Amount column to get to a drafted invoice.
Click on the Preview tab.
The snapshot will appear under Invoice Snapshots, located on the right sidebar. Click on the hyperlink to see the snapshot.