Read Messages when Making Edits to Invoiced Time Entries
Print this Article
Email this Article
It’s a good idea to read messages when you edit time entries.
If you happen to edit or delete a time entry, there may be a mismatch in your records between the time entry and the invoice that the time entry is on. So stay informed and read the messages associated with time entries when making edits.
For this article, we’ll navigate to a drafted invoice and make a time entry edit. That way, you can see where this message populates.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Find the middle tile and click on the Drafts tab. Then, click on the tile itself. This will take you to your Draft Invoices window.
- Click on a value in the Amount column. This will take you to the drafted invoice for a specific project.
- Click the Time tab on the drafted invoice.
- Click on a hyperlinked dollar amount under the Fees column.
- Make your changes to the invoice.
Notice the message toward the end of the window, next to Invoice Details. This is the message to be aware of when you're making time entry edits.
- Click Save to save your work.
Where to Go from Here:
Leapfrog Invoice Approvals