Show Overall Total Accounts Receivable (AR) on Invoice Templates
Print this Article
Email this Article
There's an option to show overall accounts receivable (AR) on invoice templates. Activate it to provide customers a total value of unpaid invoices. We’ll show you how activate this option.
- Click Invoicing...Configure from your navigation bar.
This will cause a new window to pop up, as shown in the image below.
- Click on PDF Styles, which is a tab near the top of your window.
- Click on a template from the list that populates.
- Click Edit.
This will cause a new tab to open, which is where you’ll activate the option to show overall total for AR.
- Find Line Items under step 3. Then, check the box next to the phrase, Show Overall total of unpaid invoices.
- Click Save to save your work.
Now your invoice will show a total value of unpaid invoices when you use this template.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?