Update an Expense in a Drafted Invoice
Print this Article
Email this Article
You’ve drafted an invoice, but you need to update an expense. This article will show you how easy it is to edit an expense to an already drafted invoice.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Find the middle tile and click on the Drafts tab. Then, click on the tile itself. This will take you to your Draft Invoices window.
- Click on a value in the Amount column. This will take you to the drafted invoice for a specific project.
- Click on the Expenses tab.
- Click on a dollar amount hyperlinked under the Amount column. A window will pop up for you to make your updates.
- Make updates to the expense.
Except for the staffer’s name, you can add or edit any field on this window, including receipts, task, notes, and expense amounts. Notice at the end of this window there’s a text box to add revision notes, if you’d like.
- Click Save to save your work.
- Click Recalculate Invoice Amount to do just that, once you’re back in your drafted invoice. That way, your recent changes are reflected in the invoice amount.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?