Attach Images to an Invoice
Print this Article
Email this Article
Supporting documentation can be useful to include when you send an invoice. In addition to attaching a PDF, you can also attach images such as: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG. This article will show you how.
Note: This article will show you how to add images to a drafted invoice. However, start here if you’re new to invoicing.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click the Drafts tab, on the middle tile, and then click on the middle tile itself.
- Click on a dollar amount in the Amount Column for a project. This will take you to the drafted invoice.
- Click on the Preview tab.
- Click Add Document, which is located on the far-right sidebar under Additional Documents.
- Click on the cloud icon and select the file that you want to upload. You can attach a PDF, as well as an image in a variety of formats: JPG, GIF, BMP, or PNG. Be sure to give your file a name.
- Click Upload to upload your image.
You’ll see the newly added file under Additional Documents on the far-right sidebar. Click on the hyperlinked name to view the document or image. Or click on the trash can to delete it.
You can add as many documents or images as you like.