Show Invoice Receipts as a “Document”
Print this Article
Email this Article
Add and preview expense receipts on a drafted invoice. This article will show you how.
First, we’ll get to a drafted invoice. Then, we’ll show you how to add and preview expense receipts.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click Drafts, found on the middle tile, and then click the tile itself.
- Click on a hyperlinked dollar amount in the Amount column to be directed to your drafted invoice.
Add and Preview Expense Receipts on Drafted Invoices
Follow the steps below to preview expense receipts on drafted invoices.
- Click on the Preview tab.
- Click on the hyperlink Add Document, and a new window will populate.
- Upload your receipt, name it, and add notes (if you wish).
NOTE: If an expense already has a receipt, you don't have to add it again.
- Click upload, and you’ll see the receipt you just added. In the image below, we just added the receipt titled “January flight to Chicago.”
- Click on the added receipt to view it.
It’ll look like this:
NOTE: Easily delete a receipt by clicking on the trash can.
- Click Save Changes to save your work.