Prevent Users from Sending Invoices to Contacts without Email Addresses
Print this Article
Email this Article
You’ll get a message when you "bulk email" invoices, if a selected contact doesn’t have an email address.
For example, a user tries to “bulk email” four invoices to the project’s billing contact. One project has a billing contact, but doesn’t have an email address.
After sending the emails, BigTime will return a message letting you know not all invoices were sent. The message will inform you that some invoices may not have been sent because a contact doesn’t have an email address. It’ll also appear on the Activity Log (in a drafted invoice).
This article will show you where these messages will populate when you bulk email invoices.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click the Drafts tab, found on the middle tile, then click the middle tile itself.
- Check the boxes next to each of the invoices that you’d like to send.
- Click Bulk Actions and select Email from the picklist.
- Select your contacts in the To, CC, or BCC fields.
- Click Email Invoice, to do just that.
This is when you’ll get a notice from BigTime if there’s not an email address for one of your contacts. This message also will appear on the Activity Log (in a drafted invoice).