How to Remove User Rights for a Security Group
Print this Article
Email this Article
Security groups in BigTime determine staffers’ access to firm information and BigTime features. This article assumes that you’ve created a security group and have added user rights to it.
Now we’ll show you how to remove user rights from a security group.
- Click My Company...User Rights from your navigation bar.
- Click on a security group.
- Click on the + symbol in order to select a category.
- Toggle off the user right(s) that you no longer want this group to have access to.
- Click save to save your changes.
Where to Go from Here: