Custom Bill Rates by Project Role
Print this Article
Email this Article
Custom bills rates can be assigned to a project role, such as “project manager” or “team lead.” That means, any staffer assigned to that role will use the custom role rate, which prevents having to create a custom rate for each staffer. It’ll also help with fee projections when allocating hours by role by allowing for a more accurate fee projection. This article will show you how to add custom bill rates by project role.
- Click My Company...Project List from your navigation bar.
- Click on a project from your Project List.
- Click Rates on your Project Dashboard.
- Click Bill Rates.
- Click Add Rate, located under the header Custom Billing Rates.
- Click on the red triangle under the header Staff Member/Role.
A picklist will populate, and you’ll see all of your available project roles.
- Add any additional information for this bill rate, and then click Save to save your work.
NOTE: Be sure to assign the staffer to the Project Team and Team Role in order for the rate to apply.