Use Budget Status on your Project Dashboard
Print this Article
Email this Article
Use Budget Status on your Project Dashboard for a quick reference of high-level details for a specific project.
Here you can see:
- Hours - hourly and fee estimates and statuses
- Inputted hours - estimated, total, and billable hours
- Invoiced hours - estimated, total, and billable hours
This article will show you how to access and use Budget Status on your Project Dashboard.
- Click My Company...Project List from your navigation bar.
- Select a project from your Project List.
- Click on the tab with the three dots, and then click Budget Status from the picklist.
Your window will look like this:
Click on the white triangle near the top-left of your Budget Status window. A picklist will populate with three options: hours, input, and invoiced. Let’s walk through your options.
Select Hours and your window will populate with hourly and fee estimates and statuses for each task in this project.
See estimated, total, and billable hours for each task when you select Input from the picklist. Notice the number of inputted total and remaining total and billable hours.
See your invoiced tasks, as well as the total and billable hours associated with each.
Where to Go from Here: