Allocated Hours Remaining - A Resource Allocation Report
Print this Article
Email this Article
Create a report that shows the allocated, input, and remaining hours allocated to a project over a specific period of time. This Resource Allocation report will give you a high-level understanding of whether or not work is getting done.
This article will show you how to create this report.
- Click Reports...Report Center from your navigation bar.
- Click on the Hour Glass and then click the link, Create your Report.
- Select the allocation report Allocation Grid View Monthly (or weekly).
- Add columns to your report, including the field Hours, Remaining. This field calculates allocated hours compared to inputted hours.
Once you publish the report and select a time period, your view will look like the image below.
* 20 hours were allocated in July 2020.
* 7 hours were imputed during this time period.
* 13 hours remain.
Where to Go from Here: