Hotkeys in the Resource Allocation Editor
Print this Article
Email this Article
When adding and editing data into the resource allocation editor, save yourself a few mouse clicks and use hotkeys for easy navigation.
Here’s a list of key combinations to know about:
- Use the four arrow keys (left, right, up, down) on your keyboard to move among cells. If you move to a cell with a number in it, the value will become highlighted in blue so you can easily update it.
- Click “Enter” to move to the cell row directly beneath the one you’re currently in.
- Click “Tab” to move across cells in the same row.
- Click “Alt” and the down arrow to open the staffer/role picklist. Then, use the up and down arrow keys to move among the options within this list. You can also start typing to search for a staffer.
- Click “Esc” when you’ve opened a picklist and it will close the picklist that you’re currently in.
Where to go from here:
Was This Helpful?