How to Move a Project to a Different Client
Print this Article
Email this Article
You’ve added several projects and clients in BigTime, but now you need to move a project to a different client. This is easy to do, and this article will show you how to do it.
- Click My Company...Project List from your navigation bar to get to your Project List.
- Select a project from your list of projects, and the Project Dashboard for the project will populate on the right-side of your window.
- Click the Contact Info tab on your Project Dashboard.
- Click Move, which is next to the client's name.
A new window will populate, where you can select the client.
BigTime will move the project and its contacts to your selected client.
- On your Project Dashboard, click Save Changes to save your work.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?