Show Project Team Roles and/or Team Lead on Invoice Templates
Print this Article
Email this Article
Include a staffer’s role on the team, such as “senior engineer” or “creative lead” on your invoice templates. You can also indicate if she was a team lead. This article will show you how.
- Click Invoicing...Configure from the navigation bar.
- Click PDF Styles when the Configure Invoice Settings window pops up.
- Select a template from the list that populates, or create a new one. For this example, we’ll edit an existing one.
- Click Edit to edit the selected template. This will cause a new tab to open.
- Find “step 3” on the template and click Time/Expenses.
- Check the box next to Include time detail and/or include expense detail and several options will populate.
After you select either Include Time Detail or Include Expense Detail, you’ll be able to select Combine Time+Expenses, if you wish.
Check the box(es) next to Team Lead and/or Team Role.
- Click Save to save your selections.
The image below is an example of what an invoice with the Team Lead and Team Role selections look like.
Where to go from here:
Was This Helpful?