Create, Update, or Delete a Custom Invoice Email List
Print this Article
Email this Article
You’re ready to email an invoice and you want to include a new project contact. That’s easy to do, and this article will show you how.
First, we’ll get to a drafted invoice. Then, we’ll show you how to add your new email contact to the invoice.
- Click Invoicing...Overview.
- Find the middle tile, and click on the Drafts tab. Then, click on the tile itself.
- Click on a hyperlinked dollar amount under the Amount column. This will take you to your drafted invoice.
- Click on the envelope icon and a new window will populate.
- Click More… on the new window.
Select other and a window will pop up where you can add information for one-off additions.
- Add your contact’s name and email address. To save this email, check the box.
- Click Save to save your work.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?