Drop and Delete Expenses on Drafted Invoices
Print this Article
Email this Article
It’s easy to remove expenses from a drafted invoice. This article will explain your options and walk you through the process.
NOTE: This article assumes you know how to access a drafted invoice.
First, get to a drafted invoice, then we’ll explain how and where to drop and delete expense entries.
- Click on the Expenses tab on your drafted invoice, and you’ll see a list of your expenses.
- Check one or more boxes next to the expense entries you want to remove.
- Click the white triangle next to Bulk Actions, and select either drop or delete from the picklist.
- Drop means the entry will be removed from that invoice, and will be dropped back to WIP (work-in-progress).
- Delete means you’re permanently removing the entry from BigTime.
- Click Recalculate Invoice Amount to do just that.
- Click Save Changes to save your work.