Use Sort Order on Expense Receipts for Invoice Templates
Print this Article
Email this Article
Show the expense receipts that matter most to your client by using “sort order” on your invoice templates. This article will show you how to use this feature.
To use “sort order,” we’ll need to edit a PDF invoice template. Follow the steps below.
NOTE: Learn more about customizing time and expense details on print invoices.
- Click Invoicing...Configure from your navigation bar.
- Click PDF Styles.
- Select an invoice PDF that you want to edit and click Edit.
This will cause a new tab to open.
- Find step 3 and click Receipts.
- Click on the red triangle on the text box that populates, and you’ll see a picklist with different ways you can sort your receipts. In the image below, we’ll sort by project name and date in descending order.
- Click Save to save your work.