Customize Headings on Invoice Templates
Print this Article
Email this Article
This article will explain how to customize two headings on your invoice templates: Invoice Summary and Invoice Details.
Follow the steps below to customize either heading.
- Click Invoicing…Configure.
- Click PDF Styles on the new window that pops up.
- Click on one of your invoice templates, and then click Edit.
- Find step 3, which is where you’ll create either heading.
To edit the invoice summary header, click on Line Items (in red font in the image below). Then, type a header name into the text box under Invoice Summary Header.
To edit the invoice details header, click on Time/Expenses (in red font in the image below). Then, check the box next to Include time/expense details.
Type a header name into the text box under Invoice Details Header.
- Click Save, located on the bottom-right corner to save your work.
Where to go from here:
Was This Helpful?