Your Summary/Subtotal Setting Options in a Drafted T&M Invoice
Print this Article
Email this Article
You can summarize and subtotal totals in your drafted invoice in a variety of ways when you draft a T&M (Times and Materials). This article will show you how.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click Create Invoice, located near the top-left corner of your window.
- Click on the red triangle and select the project you want to draft the invoice for. Then click next.
- Select Time & Materials, and then click Next.
Now we can use the summary/subtotal setting to sort invoices, which is located in the gray-side bar.
- Find summary/subtotal setting and click on the white triangle.
NOTE: There’s not a subtotal option for manual, item-based, or fixed-fee invoices.
A picklist of options will populate with your summary/subtotal options.
The options that appear in this picklist are different ways to sort your invoice data. For example, “by staff” will show all of the staffers who’ve logged time against this project for this invoice.
Alternatively, you can choose “No Subtotals,” if you don’t want to show subtotal details.
The result of your choice will populate in your drafted invoice window. For example, we chose “By Task” and the invoiced tasks populated.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?