How to Add Time to a Drafted Invoice
Print this Article
Email this Article
You’ve drafted an invoice, but need to add time to it. Follow the steps below to find out how to do this.
First, let’s get to a drafted invoice. Then, we’ll add time to it.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click Drafts, found on the middle tile, and then click the middle tile itself.
- Click on a hyperlinked dollar amount in the Amount column to be directed to your drafted invoice.
- Click on the Time tab.
- Click Add Time.
This will cause a new window to populate.
- Add time details to the window that populates.
NOTE: You can choose to clear approval history by clicking on the hyperlink Clear Approval History. This means you want to remove the current approval history and re-submit the drafted invoice for approval. A small pop-up window will appear for you to confirm or deny this change.
- Click Save to save your change.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?