Specify the Subtotal Option when you Bulk Create Invoices
Print this Article
Email this Article
When you bulk create invoices, you’ll be prompted with an option to choose a subtotal setting. That way, you can determine how you want your invoice subtotaled: by staff or by role/rate, for example. This setting will be applied to all of the invoices you selected with the Bulk Create feature.
This article will show you where this setting is applied and it’ll explain your subtotal setting options.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Click on the Work in Progress tab.
- Select the projects you want to create invoices for.
- Click Bulk Create Invoices.
- Click on the red triangle under the Summary/Subtotal Setting header, and a picklist will populate.
- Select an option from the picklist. If you don’t select a subtotal option, BigTime will apply the subtotal setting that was previously used for that project’s invoice.
- Click Proceed to continue with the invoice process.