Bulk Actions and Time on a Drafted Invoice
Print this Article
Email this Article
Make multiple changes at once -- update, drop, and delete -- to time entries on a drafted invoice with Bulk Actions. This article will show you how to access and use Bulk Actions, and we’ll explain each of the Bulk Actions options.
First, we’ll get to a drafted invoice. Then, we’ll use and explore the Bulk Actions feature.
- Click Invoicing...Overview from your navigation bar.
- Find the middle tile and click on the Drafts tab. Then, click on the tile itself. This will take you to your Draft Invoices window.
- Click on a value in the Amount column. This will take you to the drafted invoice for a specific project.
- Click the Time tab on the drafted invoice.
- Check boxes under the Rate tab. These rates are associated with the staffer (shown in the next column) who’s logged time that you want to add to the invoice.
- Click on the white triangle next to Bulk Actions, and a small picklist will populate.
Here’s what you need to know about each option:
Update - Update (ie, edit) your selected time entries. A small window will populate and you can make your changes. Click update time to update the selected time entries with your changes.
Drop - Remove the time entry from the invoice. It’ll drop back in WIP.
Delete - Permanently remove the entry from BigTime.
After you utilize any of the above options, you can recalculate the invoice amount by clicking on the green button: Recalculate Invoice Amount.
- Click Save Changes to save your work.
Where to Go from Here: