Connecting to QuickBooks Online
Print this Article
Email this Article
Easily connect your QuickBooks Online file with your BigTime account. Then, BigTime will automatically sync your data behind the scenes. Or run a manual sync to populate the most recent QuickBooks information in BigTime.
This article will explain how to connect your Quickbooks Online account with BigTime.
Use the Integrations window in BigTime to link your Quickbooks Online account with BigTime.
Sync data, like active Customer/Jobs, Employees, Vendors, Service items, automatically.
Get on-demand information. Now it’s easier than ever to stay informed and make sound business decisions, since you’ve got important details at your fingertips.
- Click My Company...Integrations. This will take you to the list of applications that support BigTime integrations.
- Click the QuickBooks Online icon, located toward the middle of the window.
- Click Enable, which will cause a new window to pop up.
- Click Connect to QuickBooks.
- Enter your QuickBooks Online login credentials. If you're not already logged in to QuickBooks, you'll be asked to log in before you continue. Then, click Sign In.
- Click Authorize in order to let BigTime access your QuickBooks information.
BigTime will sync with QuickBooks behind-the-scenes automatically!
Syncing Your Data
BigTime checks with QuickBooks periodically to see if there are new projects or items, in order to trigger a sync. However, you can also initiate a manual sync. You’d do this so that BigTime has the most up-to-date information before posting transactions to QuickBooks.
Need more details? Once you understand the basics, the articles below will take you a little deeper.