Customize and Send Team Assignment Notifications
Print this Article
Email this Article
Keep team members in the loop: send a notification to let them know that they’ve been assigned to a project team.
This article will show you how to activate this notification and customize your message.
- Click My Company...Notifications from your navigation bar.
- Check the box next to Assignment Notification and click Edit Notification.
- Click on the red triangle and a picklist will populate. Select Project Team Assignment.
- Make changes to your notification. You can update the verbiage in the subject line or the body of the message.
NOTE: For additional details, you can use handlebar syntax in your notice body.
- Click Save to save your work.
Where to Go from Here:
Was This Helpful?