Activate and Customize Review and Approval Notifications
Print this Article
Email this Article
Keep staffers and managers in the loop with time and expense notifications. Staffers can find out if their expenses were approved or rejected. Managers can find out if they have time, expenses, or invoices to review.
This article will show you how to add review and approval notifications, and we’ll explain your notification options.
- Click My Company...Notifications from your navigation bar. You’ll be directed to the Notification Settings tab, which is where you want to be.
- Check the box next to Review and Approval Notifications to activate this feature.
- Click Edit Notifications.
A new window will populate where you can select your notification type.
- Click on the red triangle and select a notification type from the picklist.
Here’s what you need to know about your notification options:
* Time to Approve - A manager receives this notification when a user submits time that requires their approval.
* Expenses to Approve - A manager receives this notification when a user submits expenses that require their approval.
* Time Rejected - A staff member receives this notification when a manager rejects the time submitted by that staffer.
* Expenses Rejected - A staff member receives this notification when a manager rejects the expenses submitted by that staffer.
* Expenses Fully Approved - A staff member receives this notification when a manager approves the expenses submitted by that staffer.
Where to Go from Here: